Saturday, August 1, 2009

"i started out with nothing, and i still have most of it!"


hi, guys.......

let me confess something:
i really didn't expect to be so confusing to write a story. I think i got lost in thought at the middle of the story, it was an (unfamiliar territory)....=[
i have to continue without crashing the begining of it. because i wrote the first two chapters too fast ........ now i realize that everything i wrote in 1 week is nothing! Nooooooothing !!! just doesn't make any sentece what i just said...i know...... ..... ... ...

Anyways....i will find a way to continue without explode my brain out.
which me luck ( i need it )

p.s ===> if i survive, i'll right some more later
i must go now, my sister is probably doing something that she shouldn't ....she's too quiet.

bye
bye

********________
- Ana Marcelle ( the idiot one ?)


whatever....

No comments:

Post a Comment