Sunday, August 2, 2009

best times



I fortunately survived , but where's luiza ?

she didn't post today....strange

but i am happy today because my friends in brasil wrote to me

i really miss them.

i remember when i was a child and me and my friends use to play together to annoy my grandmother,,,it was really fun ] ( poor gradmother! )

it sounds like we were bad, just like any other CRAZY kid

but my grandmother new that we were just fooling around

i was a naughty kid, so ?!

we also liked to peek and run inside her lovely house or make a biggest mess of mud doing the fake cake and hot chocolate....

..good times......good times...... .... ... .... ....... ....... ....... ...... ..... ...=[

sometimes i just wanted to go back to brasil and remember the old days with my friends, play with them again, listen to my granfather's scary stories
but i can't , because even if i go back tomorrow

i know i grew up, just like they did

it will never be the same , everybody is too busy working, studing, living their own lives
they'll never have time to ME anymore,

because i left them when they needed me

i left my 'good life', my 'children life'
to start to fight against the real world in another country,
....too bad we can't go back in the past

its better to look at Mr. Brightside, and drown the memories out
because maybe something or someone will surprise you someday

i hope , that's the right thing to do
i dream life

*******___________________________________________________

Have a good night


No comments:

Post a Comment