Thursday, December 9, 2010

Poem *-*

Jack Sparrow, the pirate
By: Ana Marcelle

Who am I, you will wonder
The most admired man or the pathetic drunk
Either one I’m proud

I’m the sea, the captain of the black pearl
Pursued by my own ship that carries stories and memories
Of grand adventures

Who am I, you will ask
The most loved man of every single woman
The lord of the Caribbean
That when the sun rises I shall return from the deep waters
To meet my lover at the land of treasures

Who am I, you will see
Going back to my destiny away from the land
Where the sun is invisible and my crew is undead

I am not just a pirate, I am Jack Sparrow, the pirate of the seven seas
Adventuring into the dark waters, where I’ll meet
The greatest enemy right next to me
And the war shall begun
But At last celebrating with rum
All the victories and memories of what we have done


I love Jack :)

No comments:

Post a Comment