Wednesday, July 29, 2009

hp6 and black poem news


helloo

I watched harry Potter and the half blood Prince last Sunday. I loved it !!


it was a great film!


too bad its ending..=[


i wanted to share with you my color poem:








Black





Black is the color of the night


the color of your dark side


The black berry


the pupil in my eyes


A women's hair


the blanket for the stars


Black is the color of ebony slate


twilight and its deepest form


eyeliner brightening my eyes


The spirit of rock


The electric sound of the guitar


Black is the amazing galaxy


Intense things i want to forget....


by Ana Marcelle DaSilva


This poem was in my 'book of poem'. My teacher Mrs Redmond wrote that this poem was her favorite in my book of poem.
I also think that 'black' is the best poem i ever wrote before. Amazing, because i had to wite it 6 times!

But i liked the results at the final copy. As you know already black is my favorite color, but i also like green, purple and dark blue.















No comments:

Post a Comment